follow url Health and Nutrition Specilist at UNICEF Gujarat, India
go Education Qualifications:
- http://senslite.com.tw/?alergolog=come-fare-veramente-soldi-online&7db=fe M.B.B.S from Kasturba Medical College, KMC Manipal, Karnataka 1999
- http://www.youngasianescorts.co.uk/?baletos=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A3%D9%8A-%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%B1&6eb=1f M.D in get link Preventive and Social Medicine, from Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute, 2003
xcupids dating site Special Trainings in Health Programmes Management (Thailand), Marginal Budgeting in Bottlenecks(Thiland), Dynamic Leadership Programme (Harvard), Result Based Management, Public Health in emergencies, Child Centric Disaster Risk Reduction etc.
find partner online dating Professional Experience:
- Joined UNICEF as message explorer.exe a rencontre un probleme et doit fermer Immunization Consultant at UNICEF Hyderabad Office in 2003
- Worked as http://adetacher.com/misroe/jisdr/7237 Health Officer at UNICEF Madhya Pradesh office from 2005 to 2007
- Since 2008 working in UNICEF Gujarat Office as http://ramblingroseboutique.com/?prertwe=a-good-hook-up-poster&e88=4f Health and Nutrition Specialist, overseeing technical and financial assistance to the Government of Gujarat, Civil Society partners, professional bodies etc. for UNICEF supported programme
- Leads State RMNCH+A support unit in Gujarat as part of sites de rencontre 24 heures Call to Action response
- Experience in public health emergency response and has played key roles in establishing disease surveillance systems and restoring health and nutrition services following Super Cyclone in Orissa 1999, Gujarat Earthquake 2001, Tsunami in Tamilnadu and Andaman and Nicobar icelands, Floods in Mumbai 2005 and in Bihar 2007 and many other outbreak responses.
- Has presented and published many papers in international and national journals /forums
- Life member of IAPSM
watch ”I am a public health and nutrition specialist, with over fourteen years of progressively responsible professional work experience in the areas of Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, Nutrition, Immunization and Emergency response. I am working with UNICEF since 2003 in various filed offices in India (Hyderabad, Bhopal and Gandhinagar). Currently I am working as a Health and Nutrition Specialist. I have proven ability to work in a multicultural environment with good supervisory and managerial skills. I have demonstrated good working relationship with government, development partners, academic institutions, NGOs and professional bodies. I have updated my knowledge and skills periodically by undertaking study courses including Dynamic Leadership Certificate Programme (DLC) online, Marginal Budgeting for Bottleneck (MBB), Result Based management, Time management, Strategic Approach and decision Making, Mainstreaming Disaster Risk Reduction, CCC training, Embracing Diversity, Social inclusion, Conflict Management etc. I have good experience in working in emergencies like Super cyclone, Earthquakes, Tsunami, Floods and disease outbreak responses. I have participated in many international and national conferences made effective presentations. I do have good number of publications in UNICEF, WHO and other international and national journals. With my knowledge in UNICEF programming, proven functional competencies and experience in working with UNICEF over 10 years, I will be able to produce desired results in any post I would like to apply in the areas of Maternal and Newborn Health, Immunization, Nutrition.”