Instructions to the authors for abstract submission for the Joint Annual Conference of IAPSMGC and IPHAGC 2017
- Abstract for Oral/ Poster presentations should reach to the Scientific Committee through Email/ Google form in the prescribed format mentioned below.
- The maximum word limit for the abstract must be restricted to Riguardo a http://nlst-usa.com/?trere=trading-binario-cos-ÃÆÃÆÃâ ÃâÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¨ unanimi riconoscono al broker la validità degli strumenti offerti al pubblico in ordine alla formazione e all’aggiornamento dei trader. Su internet si trovano tante recensioni che affermano che esista un BDSwiss demo account. 250 words.
- Last date for abstract submission is http://secfloripa.org.br/esminer/999 15th November 2017.
- Presenting author’s name should be underlined.
- Abstracts should be typed in Times New Roman font size 12 for matter, size 14 for title and with single line spacing, left justified margins.
- The authors selected for oral presentation would be provided 6 minutes for presentation followed by 2 minutes for discussion.
- The space allotted for poster presentation would be 90cm X 60cm.
- Send abstracts of both oral & poster presentations in soft copy by email as attachment in MS word document in the prescribed format latest by optioni binarie 25 15th November 2017 http://melroth.com/?komp=binary-option-indicator&5ee=87 binary option indicator on the following email: http://90daygreatbody.com/?kuid=forum-trading-binario&bc9=cb email@example.com or by using the following google form link: http://camanual.com/download/hand-book-gst-service-providers-issued-icai/index.php?_nonce=95a0c985e8 Submit Abstract Here.
- All sources of funding should be declared.
- The presenting author should be a http://diebrueder.ch/piskodral/1896 registered delegate and mention his/her registration number along with abstract submission.
- The selection and final decision for oral / poster presentation will be done by the committee of experts.
- The final decision will be communicated to the participant by go site 30th November 2017.
- Contact details of Scientific Committee (for any queries related to abstracts):
- source link Dr. Anjali Modi (Assistant Professor)-9925018752
http://www.dalelast.com.au/piskodrele/firyue/4824 Dr. Naresh Chauhan (Assistant Professor) -9904266004
rencontre pcr Dr. Mamtarani Verma (Assistant Professor)-9825606911
dmi opzioni binarie Dr. Abhay Kavishwar (Associate Professor)-9426147626.
- Template for abstract submission:
|Type||Oral / Poster presentation|
|Name of the Authors|
|Affiliation details of the authors|
|Aim & Objectives|
|Source of funding (if any)|
|Contact details of the corresponding author|