Instructions to the authors for abstract submission for the Joint Annual Conference of IAPSMGC and IPHAGC 2017
- Abstract for Oral/ Poster presentations should reach to the Scientific Committee through Email/ Google form in the prescribed format mentioned below.
- The maximum word limit for the abstract must be restricted to 250 words.
- Last date for abstract submission is 15th November 2017.
- Presenting author’s name should be underlined.
- Abstracts should be typed in Times New Roman font size 12 for matter, size 14 for title and with single line spacing, left justified margins.
- The authors selected for oral presentation would be provided 6 minutes for presentation followed by 2 minutes for discussion.
- The space allotted for poster presentation would be 90cm X 60cm.
- Send abstracts of both oral & poster presentations in soft copy by email as attachment in MS word document in the prescribed format latest by 15th November 2017 on the following email: email@example.com or by using the following google form link: Submit Abstract Here.
- All sources of funding should be declared.
- The presenting author should be a registered delegate and mention his/her registration number along with abstract submission.
- The selection and final decision for oral / poster presentation will be done by the committee of experts.
- The final decision will be communicated to the participant by 30th November 2017.
- Contact details of Scientific Committee (for any queries related to abstracts):
- Dr. Anjali Modi (Assistant Professor)-9925018752
Dr. Naresh Chauhan (Assistant Professor) -9904266004
Dr. Mamtarani Verma (Assistant Professor)-9825606911
Dr. Abhay Kavishwar (Associate Professor)-9426147626.
- Template for abstract submission:
|Type||Oral / Poster presentation|
|Name of the Authors|
|Affiliation details of the authors|
|Aim & Objectives|
|Source of funding (if any)|
|Contact details of the corresponding author|